Monday, September 8, 2008

A Quarterback Sack

This is my first year in football! I love it!!!! And my mom says I am really good. I play defensive tackle and offensive line. I am first starting on both positions, so I get pretty tired because I play most of the game.
This is me at my very first competitive game. On this play, I am sacking the quarterback. The football just left his hands right as I tackled him. The tackle made him throw the ball not where he wanted too.... and it caused an interception. GO LONEPEAK!!! We won the game! The score was 13/7. It was a good first game!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome picture! You are good at a lot of things. Just don't hurt anyone k!

Amy said...

My most favorite thing to do every week is watch you and your brothers play football!!!! You guys are all so good!
On this particular play, after I took the picture, I yelled out really loud... "Yeah! That's my son!"

It was a great play!