Sunday, November 8, 2009

Football Season 2009

Lone Peak Livingston undefeated!

10-0

I have the best offensive lineman in the league! They make me look good.

We had to play Lehi 3 times. Two times during the regular season. The last game was for the Championship. Lehi is a good team, but we are better. We are also very skilled!

This is my first year playing running back. I was very fast and strong. It was hard, but definitely worth it. I hope to play next year as running back. I am going to be better if possible!

This season I got 450 running yards. I had 45 tackles with 6 1/2 sacks included. I also had 7 touchdowns. This was my best season yet.

We are the Champions!

This team was the bomb!
Ya! No more Zach ups!!!

I owe my great season to my incredible coaches. Mike and Chris believed in me and gave me a chance. I will miss them yelling in my ear. :) I am really going to miss it all.

See next year!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

We would have loved to cheer you on. Maybe next year!

Way to GO!!!

Rick...the meek and mild said...

It was a great season. So fun to make it part of our week to see you and cheer on the team.