Monday, November 30, 2009

We started our cruise in Miami Florida. I was really hot there and sunny. Right now we are still docked at Miami.
This was the first night of are cruise. We just got done from our fancy dinner on the cruise.

This is our cruise ship. We are docked at Grand Turk . It was really sandy and the sand was hard sand. We also saw these really weird fish that looked like eels.

This is at dinner and I'm messing around. I think the food their was great.

This is me at Half Moon Cay. I'm going down a sweet and awesome slide.( it was really a 10 foot slide)

We swam too a floaty toy. When ever it flipped over It would be really hard to gite it back up because, the water was about 12 feet deep. I was about 60 feet away from the shore.

This is me and my brother Garrett. We just got done with a cool sand castle. This sand was really soft.

This is my eating shrimp coktel it was really good.

I was singing with my grandpa and family. We where singing Eye of the Tiger.

This is me and my grandparents. We are in NSSAU.

This was the awsome water park. You will never be able to go on all rides in one day.

This is me when we wear going back on to the bout from the last Island.

This is the last night of the cruise and these where are sweet waiters. They wore both from the Phillipeens.

This was my room. I shared it with my brothers and sister.

This was the Mimi aquareium I got really wet at this show.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

That sounds like lots of fun. I am glad that you had a good time.

Amy said...

Fun! Fun!! Fun!!!

Wanna go back?